Monday, December 20, 2010

Cleaning

Finally I am out of most of my maternity clothes and M is out of her 0-3 month clothes. It is so nice to finally get rid of my maternity clothes. I think I have spent 4 out of the last 5 years in them. With them gone I am currently down to, 2 pairs of pants, a skirt and 5 shirts. Not much but it will do until I loose another 20 lbs so I can get down near a semi-normal weight.
I unpacked a box last week. I found some really cute Clarks I had bought in 2006. The week before I was starting to feel bummed because I donated my boots when we moved here almost 3 years ago, but the clarks I found are so much nicer. I must have picked them over the boots at the time. My mom bought the kids new clothes recently....now I need to cut down on things there too. I think I am going to have a trunk full of clothes to donate after the holidays.

No comments: