Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Changes

Life keeps moving so quickly, somedays I barely know how I have time to breathe.
I am down to 123 lbs, which is good for me, but not quiet where I wanted to be a year later.

My laptop that has seen me through 3 years of breast feeding died last weekend. The battery was done, the CD drive was done, the case was cracking in multiple places, the hard drive decided it was done too. We don't have another HD sitting around so it is offically retired.

I finally got A (the 15 year old) a bed yesterday. He was sleeping on an air mattress. Now if only I can find a dresser.

My little G turns 1 year old on Saturday. He is up to 4 teeth. Takes 1-2 steps but not really walking yet.

We are no longer preventing child number 3, or 4 depending on how you are counting :)

Still looking and hoping for a house (or should I say a yard with a house) new goal is by 2010.

1 comment:

Stephanie C. said...

I can't believe G is already going to be a year old! Happy Birthday big guy!