Thursday, March 26, 2009

Time stops for no one

My son is almost 10 months old and in 3 months I will have a 3 year old. The reading is slowly coming along for the 3 year old. My son is crawling, pulling up, trying to stand alone and all that good stuff. 2 sets of stairs, despite my constant pestering, no gates have been put up. Instead of putting the gates up my husband taught my son how to climb up them. Yes we have already an incident that resulted in cut gums and a scrapped chin. Of course it was my fault cause I was the one who turned my back for 30 seconds.

My brother's wedding is in 1 week. I am down to 127....not the 122-123 I dreamed of. My husband has been supplying me with girl scout cookies for the last month. If I know him, he still has one or two more boxes in his car with my name on them. I still have a week left....I am aiming for 125 by the wedding. For some reason I feel rounder this time around than I did 2 years ago. My hips are also an inch wider. So they didn't go all the way back this time. I got myself something to suck it all in and hopefully it will make me feel a little better about myself when I stand next to people 10 years younger than me next week. Zuzu is very excited about getting to wear a white dress, just not sure how she will do with walking down the aisle and throwing some flowers.

My son is still not really eating solids. I give him a tiny bite of two off of my plate at best. He still looks at me, like I am trying to posion him.

I cut down on my grocery bill and no longer let my husband do the shopping. Which saves us any where from $100-200 a month. We also cut down on cable TV. We got rid of HBO and the big package "deal" with the DVR and now we have basic and a netflix subscription, saving us $40 a month.

My husband is tired of his job and wants to find a new one, but he says this every year. He just has some issues he needs to stand his ground on.

That's my current life in a nutshell.

No comments: