Monday, May 21, 2007

Standing

Zuzu is standing now, but she scares herself. She has 6 teeth now and we are starting to notice she is left handed.

For Mother's Day and my birthday I convinced baba to buy me a bike trailer/jogging stroller. I talked him into a Chariot Cougar II. It just came in today so we will see how we like it this week. I also got $300 from my in laws! They are awesome!

Baba and I also decided that Zuzu gets to continue with her 2 times a week swimming lessons and start music lessons later this summer. Now if only I could find a way to pay for all of these extra lessons. :)

In more personal matters. Still no Aunt Flow, and part of me thinks I might be pregnant because I have been tired lately and had a sore throat on and off for the last 2 weeks. (As I did last time.) Plus I just keep feeling like Aunt Flow is coming any minute now. Part of me hopes I am another part of me wants another month or two.
Time will tell :)

No comments: