Thursday, November 09, 2006

Feeling Good!

Every other day I am getting in a 3-5 mile walk, thanks to someone :) and I feel good again. Zuzu and I are getting into a routine. I made it down to 136lbs, but today I was up to 140lbs. Kind of depressing.

Zuzu and I went out to buy some cool weather walking gear. I figured I would try a small in pants and see how they fit...they actually fit very nicely!!!

Then I came home and tried on a pair of pants that only fit me up to 12 weeks pregnant and they fit too! I am starting to think this is doable. If it took me 12 weeks to get up to that size....I am guessing that on the way back down it should only take me 3-4 months to loose it, right???

I would really love to fit into all of my pre-pregnancy clothes by the time we go to DH's home in March. Heck I would even be happy to be a size bigger.

This boost of confidence came just at the right time.

No comments: